Wise AD

Wise AD

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beyonce’s new Pepsi ad features multiple Beyonces & lots of blonde wigs



It’s 4-4. Which means it’s BEYONCE DAY. Beyonce loves the number 4. She wants to marry the number 4. She actually got married on 4-4. “Blue” has four letters and IV (Ivy) is Roman numeral “4”. She was born on the 4th of September. And on and on. So today is Beyonce Day. So what grand announcement does she have for us? Well, Beyonce is showing us her new commercial for Pepsi and OMG OMG OMG.


The blonde wiglet is officially out of control. Usually, Beyonce has some pretty decent-quality wigs and weaves, but I swear, that thing on her head looks like one of Kim Zolciak’s Barbie wigs. Plastic and cheap, is what I’m saying. Also: this seems to be a new song off of her new album? The song is called “Grown Woman” apparently. And this ad is called “Mirrors”. I barely paid attention to the song because I was so fascinated by how different her face looks. I said it two years ago, and I’m still saying – Beyonce has been tweaked. There’s a nose job and something else that I can’t quite put my finger on.


Anyway, this is what I’m sure will be the first of many Beyonce-Pepsi ads and collaborations. Pepsi is giving her $50 million for a comprehensive endorsement in which Beyonce gets an insane amount of money AND Pepsi will sponsor her new tour AND she’s developing some of the Pepsi ads herself, I guess. It’s basically just Pepsi and Beyonce being in business together all the way through. And this ad was their first product. And all I can see is WIGLET.



Photos courtesy of Beyonce’s Tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment