Wise AD

Wise AD

Monday, October 7, 2013

Scarlett Johansson Crowned Sexiest Woman Alive By Esquire … Again!

Scarlett Johansson has been named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive — again!
"I'm the only woman to win twice right?" the "Don Jon" star asks the magazine, which gave her the same honor back in 2006. "You know, I gotta hustle. I'm a 28-year-old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work-theater, producing; this thing with Esquire."  
The actress has definitely been keeping herself busy. In between films, Johansson got engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac over the summer.
"I didn't think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only," the sexy star reveals. "I think maybe in the past I didn't have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn't capable of it or caring that much."
Scarlett has been in several high-profile relationships, romancing the likes of Sean Penn and Jared Leto. She was also married to Ryan Reynolds before calling it quits in 2010. But being in a relationship with the Sexiest Woman Alive can't be easy."Look, I'm with a Frenchman. I think jealousy comes with the territory," she tells Esquire. "But I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous. There's something a little dead fish about them. A little depressing. It may not make sense, but you need to feel a little. I know, irrational, right?"
All jealousy aside, Scarlett is excited to take the plunge again, and it sounds like she's going to have plenty of time to do a little wedding planning.
"I'm taking a month-long vacation," she reveals. " But I'm not going anywhere, which just makes it more of a staycation. There's luxury in being near home. When you spend a lot of time, like I do, just standing around and waiting, or being moved from place to place, every minute gets consumed by something someone else has set up for you."And it's not like I'm always in a beautiful place wearing something gorgeous," Johansson continues. "I've stood around bogs wearing half a million dollars' worth of jewelry, up to my knees in the rot, thinking how much more or less the place smelled like a sewer than it did the day before. And that is not what you'd call a problem exactly; it just wears you out. What I want to do right now is sleep late, read the paper. I've come to see that there's something pretty great about having two hours to read."
Beauty and brains … no wonder she's earned Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive title twice.



No comments:

Post a Comment