Wise AD

Wise AD

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jay-Z Addresses Illuminati Rumours And Called Religion A Destructive Force…

  “Illuminati want my mind, soul, and, my body…”Jay Z in the new song titled “Heaven,” raps about his thoughts about  religion, and religious beliefs as well as and the speculation and theories of the public who thinks that he had to sign his soul over the devil to gain wealth and  power.
Jay-Z goes in on the conspiracy theorists who say he doesn't believe human beings can work hard to attain wealth, but blame it all on joining the Illuminati and secret shady organizations that run the world.
In the song he raps about how he thinks religion separates rather then unifies. He suggests people should question certain aspects of religion and God, since some elements of it may cause destruction to the human race and way of life.

2 comments:

  1. Do you want your dreams to come through , get fast cars , Spot Light , FAME ,POWER and WEALTH , Earn $250000 weekly for being a member and $100000000 for doing what you like to do
    Email us today to join our GREAT SOCIETY for MONEY , FAME , POWER , RICHES and WEALTH ILLLUMINATIWORLDORDER@OUTLOOK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE,IT IS FREE TO JOIN.
    As the saying goes, ‘money rules the world’ brothers who says money isn’t sweet will remain poor for life. I want to tell all the world how I suffered before I became a millionaire via the help of the illuminati. I came out from a very poor family and I needed to make it in life so a man I knew here in US promised to help me he gave me an email which I emailed and it says its the illuminati email so I told them I want to become a member so that I can become rich and protected. They did accept my application and then I was initiated after my initiation, I wan given first money of $2,000,000.00 USDollars and on monthly basis am now been paid $20,000.00 USDollars for working for the hood. Please are you tired of poverty and you want to change your status or you are already wealthy and you need protection of life, wealth, properties and family members? Please come join the illuminati now and get all you want. Please note that joining is totally free of charge you don’t pay a dine to become a member. To become a messages on whatsapp/calls +1(815)9239249 and also our directly email iluminatihood123@gmail.com join one join all.

    ReplyDelete