Wise AD

Wise AD

Friday, September 13, 2013

MY WIFE RAPED ME!

EPhraim Matlala claims there’s almost nothing his ex-wife hasn’t done to him.
In just one year, she:
Cheated on him 12times.
Raped him over and over.
Had him bust for kidnapping his own kids and beaten to a pulp by cops.
Got her lover and his friends to kidnap and torture him.
But still Ephraim (36) of Rethabiseng near Bronkhorstspruit, Gauteng, forgave her.
That is, until last October when she allegedly threatened to kill her own kids if he didn’t give her a R500 000 payout he’s expecting from the Road Accident Fund.
Things began going wrong when she heard he was going to get the money for injuries he sustained in a car accident.
The father of three said cops beat him and arrested him when his ex-wife accused him of kidnapping his own kids. Ephraim said his ex-wife repeatedly raped him.
“I couldn’t defend myself. She whipped out my 4-5, played with it until it was erect, then rode me. I was terribly sick.
“She stopped only when I coughed up blood. She left me naked in the cold.”
He claims he reported the rape to cops but she wasn’t arrested. He said he let her return in January when she begged him.
But he had to pay a man R1600 for getting her a job at a power station. Ephraim said the man came back in June with six others.
They tied him up and blindfolded him. Then they beat and tortured him in the bush for hours, demanding his accident payout.
“I heard my ex-wife’s voice, and smelled her perfume. She told them to torture me and not kill me, as there was no way to get the money if I was dead.”
A child found him in the bush in Siyabuswa, Mpumalanga. In the ambulance to hospital his ex-wife “whispered to me to keep my mouth shut or our kids will be killed”.
When he was discharged, he got an SMS from her, telling him to look in his bakkie.
“I found the body of a dead baby.”
The next day when cops came the body was gone.
“They didn’t believe me, but I recorded the text message.”
The woman has vanished. A friend of the woman said she was threatened with death if she told of the plot to kill Ephraim.
“She sent me SMSes asking me to poison Ephraim because he was about to get her arrested. Then she threatened me.
“I gave cops a statement and the messages,” the friend said.
Captain Sarah Mcira said: “The rape charge was withdrawn due to lack of evidence.
“The other cases are still under investigation. As soon as the suspect is found we will proceed with prosecution.”

No comments:

Post a Comment