Wise AD

Wise AD

Thursday, December 18, 2014

KIM KARDASHIAN: A MAN SPENDS $150,000 TO LOOK LIKE HER!

It was while watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians a few years ago  that Jordan James Parke, a 23 years old professional makeup artist, had a crush on Kim Kardashain: "I love everything about Kim Kardashian she's the most beautiful woman in the world. She has a perfect skin, her hair too, just as it's concerned she is perfect!"

This young British man, spent $150,000 in plastic surgery to look like his idol! In 4 years he suffered fifty operations in face: he swells the lips and cheeks, injections of botulinum toxin, a permanent make on the eyebrows and has even removed his hair by the use of laser! In addition to these operations, he still wants to change his nose: "When I see a new procedure, I have to try. I'm so often at the clinic that I have discounts," he said to the English newspaper The Sun.
And to pay his multiple interventions the young man says that he works very hard and prefer to starve rather than give up on his dream. He admits to have to ask help from family and various boyfriends: "I'm always out with wealthy guys who want to pamper me."
In spite of insulting messages he receives on Instagram, where he has 11,800 followers, Jordan does not complain and said: "I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me that I am in plastic or unnatural. They really think that I was looking to have a natural look? If that were the case, I would have asked to be reimbursed."

In any case, his transformation is missed... Let's hope he doesn't decide to pose nude!

No comments:

Post a Comment