Wise AD

Wise AD

Friday, July 26, 2013

DJ Khaled asks Nicki Minaj to marry him

 Producer DJ Khaled asked Nicki Minaj, “Will you marry me?”, and apparently the offer is as serious as serious gets!


Best known for his hit “All I Do Is Win”, DJ Khaled borrowed MTV’s cameras to ask Minaj to be his lawfully wedding wife.  Reason? Well he claims that he knows how busy Minaj is and figured that this extension of love would really catch her attention.

“I would have proposed to you last year, but things got better for me–I prepared for this day. So I went and got this ring. Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?” Khaled said he doesn’t mind waiting to hear an answer from the superstar.

Nicki has been rumored to have had relationships with Lil’ Wayne and Drake but never publicly dated anyone. As it says at the end of the proposal video: “Your move, Nicki”.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH DJ KHALED’S PROPOSAL


You can also CLICK HERE to watch Nicki Minaj’s new video with Busta Rhymes for “Twerk It”

Watch "BEHIND THE SCENE" new video "Twerk it" by Nicki Minaj’s with Busta Rhymes 

No comments:

Post a Comment